Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:36 pm

Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Verandaroomweb

-The room was at least 7 times larger then the rather small wedding hall. there was already food served steaming and hot made by the best chef's they could track down in vescrutia.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:01 pm

-Shuichi was piggy backed into the reception and placed on a chair. it would be the first time he would drink and he wondered what it would be like. all the food looked rather good aswell.-

"Well time to mingle.'
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:06 pm

*I run in* PARTY!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:08 pm

"take it easy with the wine .. Okay.. Im going to thank them all for coming . Be a good boy okay .'
-Shinta winked and got himself and shuichi a glass of wine. He would then walk around the room to make sure all to food was fine.

He then noticed Zaku run in and he gave a small very low chuckle. He walked over to him and gave him a glass of wine aswell.-
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:09 pm

Hello! *I take the glass and take 3 sips* *I smile* Congratulations Shinta!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:10 pm

I walk and see the new married couple and give them my congratulations before I walk over and takes a seat by the table close to the window waiting for more people to show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:12 pm

"Thank you . I' glad you can make it. You were there the day I.. Saved the world right? I remeber it . you were really confused during that whole bit."
-He said shaking Zaku's hand . Shinta seemed to keep a pretty casual face on through out this entire event.

he would then walk slightly over and hand grave a glass of wine. -

"Grave-kun thank you for showing up aswell.'
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:14 pm

*Walking in with the other three higher ups of the Depths, I see Shinta, who I've barely meet once. Still courtesy was needed for the now wedded man and congratulations were in order. Separating from the three I walk over to Shinta and offer my hand for a hand shake. Of course I would wait till Shinta and the stranger before him, who was an obvious friend, to finsih talking.*

"I am Domo of the Depths... I don't suppose you remember me but this is a joyous moment and I hope you two have a wonderful life. May the sun, the stars and the moon watch over you and your beloved's blessed future."

Last edited by Domo on June 19th 2009, 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:15 pm

"Oh don't mention it. I wouldn't of missed this for the world and it's thanks to you that there would even be a world to miss." I take a sip of the wine Shinta brought me. "I'm happy for you my friend."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:16 pm

*Unknown would walk in waiting for Rion and Rose.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:17 pm

"I don't diserve such kind words.'
-He said to grave and to domo almost at the same time. He now added to some to Domo as he spoke and handed him a glass of wine.-
"I remember you . And hope to see more of you in the future. "
-He looked around the room again and then sat down with grave and began eating.-
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:18 pm

Shinta Urashura wrote:
"Thank you . I' glad you can make it. You were there the day I.. Saved the world right? I remeber it . you were really confused during that whole bit."
-He said shaking Zaku's hand . Shinta seemed to keep a pretty casual face on through out this entire event.

he would then walk slightly over and hand grave a glass of wine. -

"Grave-kun thank you for showing up aswell.'

Yes, yes I was confused! *I shake your hand* Good luck with your new life! *I take a seat with Shinta* lala....Your a good man....

Last edited by Zakuzu Von Kreiger on June 19th 2009, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:19 pm

=-Walking into the reception room, I look around seeing all the joyous faces around. Gritting my teeth I walk over to the drinks section-=
Wine...wine...wine...wine. =-I look at the drinks and walk away. I wasn't to big on wine. I find a seat near a window on the opposite side of the room-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:20 pm

Reika walked in unknowingly, stumbling with the every step she took. The place looked to be pretty grand and she had no idea what was going on.

Must be some kind of party.

She walked a bit further avoiding the people. Reika's eyes gazed across the food, her only chance of eating. She nearly tripped, hiding herself as she stuffed food into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:20 pm

"As do I."

*Taking the glass of wine from Shinta, I merely smiled and nothing more before I walked back over to Rion and Rose.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

(
Domo wrote:
*Walking in with the other three higher ups of the Depths, I
Pay attention Unknown XP)

+~Rion would stare around the room momentarily, trying to figure out what he should do first, Shinta was busy, so why not talk to the Bride? Rion began to look around for Shindo in the crowd of people.~+
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:22 pm

Rion wrote:
(
Domo wrote:

((I did... You just fail at reading.. it said walking in with the other three higher ups. which excluded me mr kage xD))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:22 pm

"I shall try.. hehe. i heared women tend to nag when the get married. But Luckily for me there are none involved. SO i may live out my marriage quite headacheless.'

-Shinta spotted Aeon again. So he took a last bite got up and headed over toward him at the other side of the room. As he walked a glass of a cola beverage formed and he held it out to Aeon.-
"I'm Glad you stumbled apon the wedding Aeon-kun.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

*Rozalyn would take her nail out of Rion's back, then took a seat, looking around at the various delights. She wasn't one for the main course, especially when desserts were out as well.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:24 pm

-Shuichi already downed a few glasses out of pure joy and was quite content. He began to walk around and stumbled into Unknown He laughed and smiled.-
"Wooo didn't see you there buddy hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:26 pm

I would began eating....However it wasn't known by people they would know now the I was a very fast eater. With in a few seconds half of my plate would be gone.

((I couldn't find a pic. But think of how Major Pain eats if you've seen the movie XD))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:26 pm

=-Looking out the window, I turn my head toward Shinta-=
Thank you =-I grab the Coke-=
Sorry, for just showing up here. That was rude of me. =-I stand up looking Shinta in the eyes-= I have no gifts either, for that I apologize =-I bow-= I should have one for you later if that's okay.....
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:27 pm

Hey, its that lunatic lady who's looking at the food! Get her!

*I eat 10 plates of food withing 15 seconds*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:27 pm

Domo wrote:
Rion wrote:
(
Domo wrote:

((I did... You just fail at reading.. it said walking in with the other three higher ups. which excluded me mr kage xD))

(DAMMIT DOMO, I WAS TALKING TO UNKNOWN...as was clearly stated by the "Pay attention Unknown" part...)

+~Rion would snatch up a random glass of whatever alcoholic beverage was going around, and down it almost instantly, he then wandered off still trying to find Shindo, not realising that he had just walked past him...~+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:30 pm

Aeon wrote:
=-Looking out the window, I turn my head toward Shinta-=
Thank you =-I grab the Coke-=
Sorry, for just showing up here. That was rude of me. =-I stand up looking Shinta in the eyes-= I have no gifts either, for that I apologize =-I bow-= I should have one for you later if that's okay.....
"No Gift is nessesary. Most of these people.. Showed up too As I didn't send out personal invitations."
-He Gave a sly smirk. usually his face was covered part way by a scarf and glasses. But His emotions were quite well shown without them.-

"O. Im sorry you had to find out about Vash's death like this. I looked for you But ..I couldn't find you.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reception !! GET PLASTEREDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next