Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The wedding hall - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The wedding hall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The wedding hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:49 pm

+~Rion would ignore Rozalyn kicking him, for now at least. He then looked up as Shindo said his vows, clearly made up on the spot, but good none the less
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:52 pm

*Rozalyn stopped kicking Rion as the vows were said, to avoid being rude. They were good, but only okay to her tastes. Her eyes were content with the stage.*
Back to top Go down
Jenova

Jenova

Village of Residence : The Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimonogan/Animal Eye

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:53 pm

*Jenova would smile as Shuichi Shindo spoke his stuff.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:54 pm

"It is true that I let him live with me on my boat. and even though..He was running away from his dutee's as a nurse I found that.. In a way even though I don't belong here .. I was too running away from my dutee's well
We all know there vash's dutee's I suppose. And even though he was only half of myself and ..I took him back vash seemed to be a better man then myself in alot of way's

But I am capable of so many better things and I hope If any part of him lives on in me .. That He can finnaly feel that happiness that he wasn't able to in life through me ... The ability to love another is a powerful thing and I found this in Shuichi-sa'

-Shinta spoke confidently and to the point. He was hoping everyone in the room already knew he killed Vash as to not upset anything.-

'Doo youu take shuichi shindo to be your husband/bride ?? "

"I do of course."

-Shinta smiled as shuichi would also awnser the same way (too lazy to switch accounts <3)-

"DO you.. have the ring?"

-Shinta claped his hand and magically the ring would apear on shuichi's finger It was quite an expensive one at that.-

"Then you may now kiss the man bride."

-Shinta smiled and leaned down quite a bit to give the small shuichi a kiss.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:58 pm

-Shuichi leaned up and kissed him back. and then without hardly any wait he jumped on shinta's back and got a piggy back out of the room and to the reception room.-
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:01 pm

((X3 it's amazing what photobucket can do to pictures lmao, D< be jealous, I just need to be used-to this avatar DX))

*Unknown, did what people do when people get married? I guess they clap there hands, as would everyone else sharing their happiness for the two getting married.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:02 pm

I clapped for the union of Shuichi and Shinta as I stood up and walked out behind them to the reception room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:02 pm

=-In the back I'm queitly talk to myself.-=
..."Took him back" "Only half of myself?"
=-Standing up, I clap my hands for the celebration. I would wait in the back before heading to the reception room-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

*Rozalyn would turn her head at the moment of the kiss. She wasn't fond of love, but the fact that it was forbidden made her watch, and slowly, softly clap at the end.*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:03 pm

What a beautiful sight....
I want a piggy back ride!!! *I jump onto Grave's back*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:05 pm

I Doppleman forms out of my back and pushes Zaku off of me before reseeding back into my body and turn to Zaku pissed. "Don't do that again. God don't you know about personal space....." I would give Zaku a head to help him off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:05 pm

*I was standing outside of the large church doors because I was a bit late for the exchanging of the vows. Hearing the loud applause notified me of the two being united then I began to pull out large bags of rice to throw later. Talking out loud as I pondered unconsciously from a bad habit.*

"Bah... I missed everything... Oh well... I can at least give my praise at the reception."
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:06 pm

Sorry...*I say not really meaning it* Lets GOO!! *I run over*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:06 pm

+~Now that the to were joined together Rion would stand to his feet while clapping and then pull out a large book, it held his bucket list, he would then scratch off "Attend a Wedding" and then ruffle Rozalyn's hair like a child~+ "Alright you two, lets head over"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

((Rose your such a weirdo xD))

*Unknown would then walk out of the wedding room, it was unknown where he would go now, to the reception room, and watch Rion get drunk and make a fool of himself(likely to happen xD), or be boring and sit in his dugeon experimenting. He went to the reception room, to watch what peole looked like getting drunk, since Unknown wasn't fond of alcohol, he would find it amusing for others to get wasted, and take pictures to later gossip and black mail(xD).*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:07 pm

I sigh "That one is a little to hyper....Oh well." I leave.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:08 pm

*Noticing Rion, Rose, and Unknown I begin to walk over and exchange greetings as we make way into the reception hall.*

"Ah Master, Rose and Unknown. How was the wedding, and where are the two beloved?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:11 pm

*Unknown looked at Domo, raising his hand the bag of rice would float in the air above Domo.*
"You just missed them, they're at the reception...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:12 pm

(I am SO getting drunk XD)

+~Rion would greet his apprentice with a wave~+ "You're late my apprentice, but no matter, lets head over to the reception, don't wanna miss the after party" +~Without further adue Rion headed over to the reception room where he would no doubt end up completely wasted~+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:14 pm

=-I exit to the reception room-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:15 pm

*Rozalyn followed behind Rion, stabbing her index nail into his back all along the way.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:18 pm

((DX Someone's cranky......coughROSEcough....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The wedding hall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: