Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Talking with the Warden. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Talking with the Warden.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Talking with the Warden. Empty
PostSubject: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:24 pm

*Rozalyn waits on the outside for Mahk-x to sense her presence.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:25 pm

*we would open the doors, since our bodily functions are linked to everything in the entire prison signinaling this individual in*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:28 pm

*Walking into the office, Rozalyn would slightly aw at its awesomeness, then looks over at Mahk-x sitting in the chair. "Hm, Mahk-x, nice place you got here."She looked around as she walked towards him. "I can have a word with you can't I?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:30 pm

Depends... we would like to know who you are.
*We would turn around and look at rose, both our geass' would be flared open as we rotate around in the chair connected to a vast amount of holigraphic screens and machienery*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:32 pm

"Oh, I am Rozalyn, Kage of the Depths and I am currently putting together a group to confront the Zetsumei and in the least gather some information. I heard you are Kage of twilight correct?" Her hand rested on the hilt of her sword Scorn as she leaned on her side.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:39 pm

What does being the kage of the twilight have to do with zetsumei? Two of their number are currently in my cells, would you like a free DVD displaying their horrible torture? Its quite enjoyable...
*we would smile slightly as various screams and such are heard throughout the room*
AAAhhh... a symphony
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:42 pm

"Nothing, I just wanted to clarify it with myself, sorry." She grinned at the offer for the tape, but then she finally noticed what he said. "Oh? So you have two of them? Hm, this will make things easier for the group....did you get any information out of them?" She was still thinking curiously about the DVD.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:46 pm

The only things we know, that they are planning already is the things that they speak into existence via cosmic awareness. Some talk of them going on a mission and having one of their number, a Gig... craft a weapon that can weaken every ninja of rank in the village. They also talk of gathering powers and instilling them in one being... but that is all.
*we would be typing on a holographic keyboard infront of us*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 2:50 pm

*Rozalyn glanced over his shoulder, trying to sneak a peek at what he was typing. "Weaken every ninja? Would we have to make counter measures against that? If so, I think I have a prefect idea. With that being said, I'm more curious about this being their trying to create..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 3:14 pm

Their not creating the being... the being is already made, as a matter of fact. It belongs to us.... You're standing on it.
*we would say rather bluntly still typing and such... more howls and screams and shrieks can be heard throughout the place*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 6:39 pm

"What? Then.....if you know about this, is there anything we can do?" She backed away alittle, waiting for a response.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 9:10 am

((why do you keep changing your appearance? it fucks with my imagination...))

The being that they wish to instill all the top tier powers in is called Unicron, a sentient planetary force that is capable of absolute destruction. We made it ourselves, it is an adaptable robot that can modifiy itself to any powers it is exposed too, with that being said... its utterly unstopable if given the right "modifications". The only thing we can do is hope that they dont know how to get to it, or activate it. If they do then the only way for us to stop it is, fight it... and if they are gathering Jinchuriki, Celestial Power, the power cosmic, dark matter, red matter, the phoenix force, the shadow force, the ultimate mangekyou sharingan, and other abillities... It "seems" impossible to beat him.
*we would unusualy calm through us expalining how zetsumei cant be stopped at the moment, knowing our ultimate fail safe*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 10:57 pm

{Dun worry, I'm sticking to Esa. If I change it, it will be a different pic of Esa.}

*Rozalyn was stunned for a moment, hearing Dark Matter. So that means she may become somewhat of a target, but it made her tingle. "Hm, that sounds devious and underhanded. I'm sure you being the man behind the scenes has some sort of fail safe. But I commend you, I'll form a fail safe for your fail safe." She would pat Mahk-x on the back, then she would start turning completely back. "Thanks for the information. I'll be on the lookout for any, activity. The black Rozalyn would begin to crack, then shatter. The black remains would fade away as well, with this being a dark matter clone. She never had got a chance to try it, but it looks like it works nicely.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 7:16 am

*we, being the ultimate master of fail safes would simply smile and continue on with our business... looks like we started another streamline of trends, functioning through clones*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 10:28 pm

--time skip--
*luke would appear in my office right after the meeting somewhat stressed, I would be in my child form*

Luke:Why did you use the gear third?
Me: *I would be typing away on the keyboard looking at the screen, and would turn around and notice luke* "whats up? Hisoka took over my body once he saw aeon... You look stressed"
Luke:Yes... now you see why I dont make appearances, no one respects pokemon anymore since ZK turned into a duck.
*Luke would appear next to my chair and I would scratch him behind the ears*
Me: Its ok... did anyone listen to you?
Luke:I tried to warn them... I really did... we coverd some ground, but no one would listen about zetsumie's power. All the higherups will learn.
Me: Im sure Rose listened... to some extent
Luke:Yes... Xyzsistns, or however you say it... was being irrational as we always observe. Khrona was level headed. But suprisingly Cross initaited the discussion.
Me:Did you get the briefcase from him?
Luke:Pandora? Yes... he gave it to us no problem

*luke would materialize pandora and sit it next to me, I would laugh and kick the briefcase to the side to hide it temporaril*

Luke:Anything new pop up on the cosmic awareness?
Me: Well... Atra and Aizu fused, it was odd, somehow that kid duplicated his shadow during the fusion making two fused shinobi
Luke:So if they defused there would be...
Me: Two atra two aizu... that kid never ceases to amaze me. Shinta will have a challenge no doubt.
Luke:Khrona wants TJ to himself... the soul partner thing.
Me: Khrona scares me... lets not speak of him, Zetsumei is going to win this. I already can tell. Tell Gaia that I am going to need her help, protect kay-no, and watch yourself... they are going to kid-nap you. If they lay one finger on gaia, the whole group is dead

Luke:Yes Master... and what of Raijin and Zepp?
Me:Dead... temporarily, I just copied their power and gave each stalker their powers. Pretty nifty... look after yourself luke. Dont let them take you
Luke:You trained me well... Im as fast as Kay-no, my aura spheres are as strong as your gaia cannon... and Im almost as strong as you, I can handle my self.

*luke laugh's and exits, I then take the suitcase and warp to the lab so I can begin working on PRIMUS*
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 12:18 am

-Time Skip-

'_Kayla would walk through the cosmic crimson portal, which lead her here. The portal would snap closed, leaving am epic book resonating throughout the area. Kayla looked about and it like she was at the correctional Facility..,how fitting. She was placed the office of Kham, his chair spinner all the way around. She felt his forbidding presence from every angle of this place, so she couldn't tell exactly where he was. SHe simply sighed, looking around, wandering where the punch of disciple would come from.-'
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 18th 2010, 1:02 pm

-Time Skip-

'_Kayla would walk through the cosmic crimson portal, which lead her here. The portal would snap closed, leaving am epic book resonating throughout the area. Kayla looked about and it like she was at the correctional Facility..,how fitting. She was placed the office of Kham, his chair spinner all the way around. She felt his forbidding presence from every angle of this place, so she couldn't tell exactly where he was. SHe simply sighed, looking around, wandering where the punch of disciplin would come from.-'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 18th 2010, 3:41 pm

"It is a shame I had to send someone else to do your dirty work... I was, concerned."

-*Came a voice from behind Kayla, Khams arms wrapped around her tightly hugging her with a very warm embrace, the lights in the office came on and it was indeed the Kage hugging his adopted daughter for the time being.*-
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 18th 2010, 10:31 pm

_+Kayla was startled and confused. By the beginning of his statement, it seemed as though Kham was going to strike her just as mercilessly as always. Yet he greeted her with a hug, something she hadn't felt from him for over a year. Naturally, not being around affection could make anyone cold. It was even more natural that she didn't have a response to his actions, rather than standing there in his arms._*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 19th 2010, 5:04 pm

-*With a little smidget of more force Kham could easily break Kayla in two like a can of pop. But that wasn't needed. No doubt she was traumatized by her dealings with Val and needed the L word more than ever which explains the embrace. He let her go, walked back over to his chair and plopped into it.*-

"So, why'd you loose?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 21st 2010, 3:46 pm

"Um, I-I."

_*Kayla would rop her head, not able to find out why she couldn't complete the mission. She attempted tothink of something but to no avail.*_

"I wasn't skilled enough. I'm a failure."

_*She was told it so much it was beginning to imprint on her. She had started to believe she really couldn't amount to much of anythiing.*_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 21st 2010, 4:12 pm

-*Kham nodded, not necessairily agreeing to what Kayla said because it isnt true. He was just confirming what was said by her. He turned to his left glancing at one of the many surveillance screens on his desk then looked back at Kayla.*-

"Would you like to speak with your mother again..."

-*He said plainly, perhaps she needed some inspiration.*-
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 1:44 pm

_*Kaylas head would rise from it's downed position. Her eyes would widen along with her mouth. She attempted to say something but words failed to escape her. She just stood there but it was implied that she would love too./*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 3:55 pm

"Kayla, you are one of my children just as if not more than TJ is. Because you live in my house, represent me when you fight you must take your losses in strides. You possess great power, it is within you and some day I'm going to have to rest assured that the village is protected when I am gone. If you are going to get emotionally shaken everytime you are knocked down then perhaps I should put you out of your misery right now hmm?"

-*Mahk-X said from his sitting position. He looked at kayla, and let the words sink in. It was words of both criticism and empowerment hopefully in her delicate emotional state Kayla could see that Kham for once was not just criticizing her.*-
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 9:12 pm

_*Kayla's eyes would become teary. Mahk-x's words of constructive criticism seemed to have hit home. Him saying that he had the slightest bit of confidence in her gave her the idea that she wasn't as bad she thought. The fact that he cared for her would only fatten the emotional infulx. She smiled slightly as she wiped her eyes dry._*

"No. That won't be necessary. Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Talking with the Warden.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Correctional Facility :: The Warden's Chambers :: Mahk-X's Office-
Jump to: