Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Rai'jins Imprisionment I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Rai'jins Imprisionment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rai'jins Imprisionment Empty
PostSubject: Rai'jins Imprisionment   Rai'jins Imprisionment Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 4:49 pm

*the stalkers would then carry the body of their next victim into the next room, he was alive and able to function but utterly stunned by the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S touch, they would place him in the negative zone containment room until further notice, here his very being will be scrameled to the point of utter submission... and he would endure the pain that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S endure on a daily basis*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Rai'jins Imprisionment   Rai'jins Imprisionment Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:11 pm

((DAMN?!))
*Raijin's eyes opened to a searing pain. What made things was that he couldn't even react to it in a physical manner. At this point, his limbs felt completely bound yet nothing confined him. Trying to lift his head to get a glimpse of where he was proved fruitless. Even his thought process seemed awkward. What was happening to him?!*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Rai'jins Imprisionment   Rai'jins Imprisionment Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 3:30 pm

*Deep within the recesses of Raijin's mind, a voice echoed. Raijin couldn't hear due to the terrible state his consciousness was in, but the voice wasn't for him...it was for his brother.*
"Susanoo? Susanoo! Can you hear me? Susanoo!"
*Susanoo was knocked out but began to stir, the voice eventually became loud enough and awoke Susanoo with a jolt.*
"What? What's going on...Master?"*Susanoo held his head as he looked around him. Nothing but a white room...
"Ah, you've finally awoken."
"Huh?"
"You've been under Raijin's suppression for quite some time...Tell me, do you know what's happened?"*The voice said sternly.*
"No, I can't remember anything past Raijin's ambush on his kami counterpart. Whats happened? Where are we?"
"You've been captured. Me and the rest of the council are having a meeting regarding your fate. It seems the general consensus is to rescue you two."
"Captured? By who?"
"I am not sure myself. According to Raijin's memories, he was a large man...made of diamond? That was the last document we have recorded on file."
"Kham..."*He said softly to himself. Susanoo slowly began to put the pieces together.*
"I'm not sure you've noticed it yet, but you are free from Raijin's suppression at the moment. There's no telling what may happen, but you can at least act independently for now. Try to see where you are. We are attempting to send another rep to save you...however, please be prepared to die. We make no guarantees."
"Yes, your eminence...I am resolved."
*On the outside, everything remained the same. Raijin still lay motionless in his fully unaware retarded state. This divine conversation would be unknown to anyone that came by, Stalkers and Kham alike. It would be unknown to either side what would come next...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rai'jins Imprisionment   Rai'jins Imprisionment Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rai'jins Imprisionment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Correctional Facility :: The Containment Center :: Containment Level E-
Jump to: