Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kokorobosoi shin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Empty
PostSubject: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 3:25 pm

Aya had her bat's carry her to the emergency room, they laid her down on the floor, she couldn't even move let alone speak for that matter. She was bleeding all over the floor, her opponent Domo had cut her body up with his petals which left her clothes in rags. Her hair was soaked in her blood. It would seem that some one had put a sign next to her head that said: HELP ME!!!.

Last edited by Aya on June 17th 2009, 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 3:31 pm

This shit hurts like hell. I swear after I heal up there's going to be hell to pay. I'll kill him with kindness that damned Sannin

An old man approach Aya, she couldn't speak nor could she talk she stared at the old geezer.
He bent down low to the ground, he placed his arm's between her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss.

OMG OMG HELPPPP MEEEE THIS NAsty Old FArt is trying to HAVE HIS WAY WITH me...!!!

Just then so dude came by and kicked the old guy in his side.
I would've said Thank you but seeing as I can't even function properly it was a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 6:30 pm

*REMINDER**
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 6:32 pm

((You wait I have important matters to take care of, mostly some AP shit but I'll respond later tonight))
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 6:39 pm

((Alright Domo-kun, I understand. Good Luck *gives a winning smile*))
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 9:52 pm

((I'll do it Domo...))

*I suddenly appear near Aya, grabbing her, and teleporting into a room, where I lay her on a table, and place my hand on her head, as a greenish chakra aura shoots around her body, and stops any bleeding*

Im surprised your still awake....

*I keep the aura going and the wounds start to heal up while I speak*

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 10:53 pm

Aya couldn't really tell what was going on with her body, everything felt limp and mushy to her.
She would've asked the Doctor if he was single. But she thought that she'd be flirting to much so instead she answered his question.
She had spoke in a soft hush tone of voice, her nervous system was heavily damage when Domo had paralysised her whole body.

"Domo-kun and I were fighting. But this guy Scott barged in and distracted me."
"D-domo-kun didn't like the fact that I over exceeded my limits. I can admit that I was pushing it. But I would seem that I let m-m-my ego get the better of me..."

"Basically he damaged my whole body by overriding my eletric current which progressed to me in this state; paralysis--stupid eletric rain. My body is pratically useless right now. I can feel some of my bodily functions which is quite weird to me right now."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:08 pm

Ah, I should have seen that....

*I quickly activate my Raikogan when the word paralysis is mentioned, and see that she is indeed right, and her nervous system is all messed up*

Good thing Im an expirt at this...

*I place one finger on her forehead, shooting a small amount of current into her brain, and manipulating her nervous system from there, also jabbing in a few other places around her arms and legs, and heart, shooting in a few more jolts of current. After no more than 5 minutes of this, Aya's nervous system would be back up, and running, as it was before the fight, everything working as it should be. I grab her, and teleport to a hospital room, and lay her on the bed*

All you need now is rest, and some food in the morning, and you should be all set. Your nervous system is back in order, so you wont have any more problems with that...unless you fight Domo again, or someone else with abilities to warp the nervous system....how do you feel? You need anything else?
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:12 pm

"I'm feeling alright now. Domo Arigato Kama-san."
"But--I need you to fix this too."
Aya pointed at her face, there was a hole that had been burned straight through her flesh.
"Rozalyn did this to me, it was either a show of affection or pure evil. In a sense I thinks it was both."
"Can you heal it completely. Kama-san ?"
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:17 pm

Oh, yes...I must have overlooked that before...silly me...

*I quickly place my hand over the wound, making a healing aura around my hand, as I then place my finger again on her forehead, speeding up her healing factor 50x what it was before, and the hole starts to close up*

There you go, all better...

*I take my hand away, and the hole is gone, as I also make Aya's healing factor go back to normal, and take my finger away from her forehead*

You feel whole now?
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:20 pm

"Yes. But Unknown took away my dignity."
Aya pulled back her bangs slightly blushing.
"Dont laugh okay."
The was a mark on her head that read 500.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:24 pm

Oh, I see....hum....

*I quickly go to the cupboard, and pull out some cloth, which I start ripping every which way. I come back to you, and then tie a piece of cloth around your forehead, tied at the back, so its like a headband ((isnt everone suppose to have headbands here?)), covering the 500 burn mark*

You'll have to talk to Domo as to healing that, as it's his place to heal it, but this will do for now..,K..?
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:26 pm

"K."
((Mine is around my neck.))
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:28 pm

((Ok, just checking....))

Good, now get some sleep....

*After checking her over, I would leave the room, and turn out the lights, and shut the door*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:32 pm

"Huh."
"Well at least I can breath again."
"They'll probably just take my cash from underneath me anyway."
Aya grabbed her forehead, she groaned in a bit of pain that was still left over from her treated wounds.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:39 pm

*Unknown would appear in Aya's room near the window.*
"Seem's like you have quite a fight...oh...the '500' is ink not a burn you might wanna wash it off before you get ink posioning it only hurts because from your fight with whoever you fought......here..."
*Unknown motioned his hand pointing at the sink as water oozed out flying slowly to aya infront of her to wash the '500' off her forehead.*
"Here we go...so are you going to tell me who you fought and how that burn on your cheek came from?"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:45 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know."
"Uhm--I guess I have no intention of hidding it. No real reason to keep it from you."
Aya gave a gentle sigh, she placed her hand over her ribs and rubbed them gently to ease of soft pain.

"I fought with Domo-kun. I was hoping that he would treat my wounds. That way I've have a chance at him. Hehehe"
"I got cocky so I tryed to do everything at once. So it pissed him off. Here I am !"
"But--the kiss was Rozalyn's doing. Burn a hole in my cheek but Kama-san fixed me up. It's not going to leave a scar thank goodness..."
"Curiousity. What's it you ?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 12:35 am

*Unknown stood up right walking over the Aya and got on his knee ((no I'm not proposing xD)).
Unknown grabbing his jacket scarf hiding the lower half of his face. Pointing to a scar on his face.*
"Rose gave me this...in are first fight...lucky I ripped it off....since there was no hospital in the depths at the time...concider yourself lucky...."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:47 am

*The door smashes open with a thud as I stagger into the room, tired from lack of sleep, that resembled a one legged chicken, nearly falling on top of Unknown, and fall into one of the beds next to Aya.*

"Sigh... I already heard everything. I just need to fix up the wounds on your body and nice scar by the way. You and Unknown are matching now."

*A slight laugh escapes my lips as I close my eyes and rest for several seconds before I spoke again.*

"So, how do you suppose you'll get me back in this condition? I can easily do what I did last time."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 9:00 am

*I walk past, with even looking into the room*

I already took care of her Domo.....

*I keep walking out of sight*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 9:10 am

*The second I registered what Kama said as he disappeared into the hallway.*

"But she still have those thin cuts!!! You never actually healed the skin completely!!! Only the blood stopped leaking!!! I think!!! Hm... I hope he heard me. Anyways let's actually confirm that he's closed most of the wounds."

*Looking closer the wounds were beginning to close themselves but of course there's always a better and faster way to go around things.*

"Let's see this should do it."

*Grabbing an entire shelf of gauze, and placing it onto the bed where I once sat. I begin to "work" on the patient. In a matter of seconds Aya was covered completely from head to toe in gauze and resembled much like a mummy with little or no mobility. This was only possible because she was still getting used to her entire nervous system working again.*

"There that should increase the healing process...."

*A small laugh escapes my lips, tears begin to well up at the side of my eyes, and holding my chest would only worsen of Aya's wrath. Soon after a burst of laughter escaped from the sight of the Aya mummy as I seated myself back onto the bed.*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 10:23 am

"I hate you, burn within the depths of my flames."
Aya couldn't move her body but she concentrated on starting a fire within Domo's range.
A spark burst out nearing trying to catch fire to his golden head.
"Jerk Face"

Her words were all mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 11:22 am

I have to get out of here, there are more important things that I must do.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 11:40 am

*The only thing created was a tiny spark an no less, since like her movement her control of her chakra would've been impaired as well. Waving away the spark I continue laughing on the bed at the site of the struggling mummy.*

"Please stop making me laugh. And besides you'll get out when you can actually move."
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 11:48 am

*I randomly start walking around the hospital, and I peek in* Do you need any help?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.   Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ara Ara. It would seem I'll be here for some time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next