Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Share | 

Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 2:38 pm

Some of you may still remember this topic back on the Nightmare, but for others who don't know or forgot about it I'll do a small and brief history lesson about it. Hell it's not that much history to it since it was filled with random pictures and a topic about piss rangers, but thats another story that will be talked about later on.

*clears throat like the Spy off of Team Fortress 2* Gentle(wo)men!

"The 'Daily Dose Motivational/Demotivational' hour was created by yours truly due to complete boredom back in the Nightmare just for people to talk about the motivational pictures on it, feel good/bad on the picture that may reflect/inspire/harm them in any way, or just looking at them for the lulz. XD The first post made an epic topic which resulted into many pages of random conversations, dominations, the Mighty Morphin Pissing Rangers with theme song included, and much more. Sadly, like all internet viral hits, it died out the next day due to me not feeding the beast many more random pictures and conversations."

Now I'm bringing it back for the good of Vescrutia for many of you fine gentle(wo)men to enjoy, both new and old. So now let the random motivational/demotivational posters begin! I'll update it with new pictures mainly once per day and once per hour if thigns go off the right way or if the conversation goes randomly epic in my taste which is everyday! XD

Today's first picture:
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 2:49 pm

xD I still wonder what came first D:

I'm leaning towards er...both came first xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 2:54 pm

Everytime I look at that picture, my dirty perverted mind go sooo many routes on where it leads to. Too bad they end up into different endings! XD
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 2:56 pm

I get nothing, maybe cause I'm distracted listening to music xD post more >D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 2:59 pm

It's a trick question. The question asks "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" Well the answer is the egg. Why? Because Dinosaurs laid eggs way before chickens even existed. Notice how the question didn't specific what TYPE of egg the question referred to. But because the word "egg" is in the same sentence as the word "chicken", people assume they're asking about chicken eggs. In reality, eggs came first.

I get a prize for solving all of this right? Like a cookie or somethin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lukas

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 3:00 pm

xD you just ruined the best msytery of my mind xD you get stickers how about that =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 3:02 pm

Marta loves chocolate chip cookies xD Share! But Xzystins is right? o.O
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 3:03 pm

Stickers? With cookies on em? Niiice...

And yes I'm right....duh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 3:06 pm

Xzystins not only you'll receive stickers with cookies on them, but you'll also receive my knife and D.Eagle gun fully loaded! Use it wisely my friend! XD

And now upon request for Unknown for more. Here's another random picture I choose randomly out of my random folder....RANDOM1!!

Back to top Go down
Lukas

Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 3:07 pm

well only to the question first....but basically....the animals appeared from water then reproduce. which idk, but with the chicken being the relative of chicken's they animal came first, then the egg but since the question wasn't detailed Xeno is right only on here, idk about teh question in general....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 14th 2009, 3:27 pm

Mmmmmm such philosophy going about about the picture that no one ever noticed about the next picture. XD

The question is actually an very debatable and much mindfuck that it will cause you to actually shit bricks from just trying to figure it out. I've haven't even posted one of those 'Mindfuck' posters yet since I'm saving them for later. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 15th 2009, 5:23 pm

What a great day to have a demotivational/motivational poster up!

Our next one is:
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 15th 2009, 5:27 pm

XD a hoe brush lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 15th 2009, 5:33 pm

XD Unknown! Did I tell you to leave out of the corner? You better get back around that corner and make my money before I pull out my brushes again and slap you silly! lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 24th 2009, 2:25 pm

*sweeps up the place and slaps a new motivational/demotivational poster on the board*

Please obey the rules otherwise, this will happen to you! XD

Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa

Kekkei Genkai : Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   June 26th 2009, 3:56 pm

Oh ma gawd! Eeet's coming to get meeeeeeeee! AHHHHH!!!! *runs* XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   August 4th 2009, 2:20 am

*insanity laugh as he post up a brand new motivational poster*
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa

Kekkei Genkai : Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   January 17th 2011, 4:06 pm

... You mean~? <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   March 28th 2011, 11:10 pm

Holy crap, I've forgot all about this! Well time to get back to work on this job!

*constructs a new Motivational Poster*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters   

Back to top Go down

Your Daily Dose of Motivational/Demotivational Posters
Page 1 of 1