Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The next level. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The next level.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V Tanaka
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
V Tanaka

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Fukitsu Chakra and Hanshoku Energy

The next level. Empty
PostSubject: The next level.   The next level. Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 10:45 pm

=Standing out in the middle of a lake, V holds a ball of blue and red energy in each of his hands. He spins around at high speeds, molding the two energies together, forming negative energy. The negative energy now floats around in the air as energy.=
"Alright, may as well try my hand at this before we leave for the mission."
=V holds out both of his hands together, and they begin to spark both red and blue in .50 second intervals. As he does this the negative enrgy in the air begins to get absorbed into his hands. V stood patiently, storing more energy.=
Back to top Go down
V Tanaka
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
V Tanaka

The next level. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next level.   The next level. Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 10:55 pm

=Once enough energy was stored, which was about 20 seconds later, he clenched his hands into a fist. He opened his eyes as a purple aura coered his body.=
"Now, for the test-"
=He placed one hand on the ground, and instantly, the water would freeze in a 30 meter radius around him. It would freeze all the way down to the bottom of the lake in this radius, looking like a cylinder of ice. V dropped to a knee as he did this, looking at his other hand, still brimming with the condensed negative energy.=
"Ugh, I have to learn this...and make sure it works. Its the only type of frost that can freeze fire, as well as seal energy...."
=With his hand still brimming with energy, he would hold it out, building up more negative energy.=
Back to top Go down
V Tanaka
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
V Tanaka

The next level. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next level.   The next level. Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 11:09 pm

=Once V had enough negative energy for his hands appearance to be blocked, he felt it was ready. He would try something new this time though. He would use his other hand as well to concentrate and condense the negative energy. As he did this, the area around him would distort due to the high frequency of energy.=
"Damn, this wil have hell of repercutions later...but for now all that matters is that I do it..."
=He took the hand with the condensed negative energy and placed it on the ground, releasing the negative energy on contact, in hopes of freezing a bigger portion of the lake.=

(Over 13, it works, under 13, got to keep at it.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The next level. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next level.   The next level. Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 11:09 pm

The member 'V Tanaka' has done the following action : Chances

'Chain Roll' : 3, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
V Tanaka
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
V Tanaka

The next level. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next level.   The next level. Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 2:06 pm

"Tch-"
=V would release his hand from the water, and leap backwards. He ended up messing up the new technique, almost freezing himself in condensed negative energy. It mmay/may not effect him due to it being mostly created from his Kekkei Genkai, but he wasn't about to take the risk. A good portion of the lake was frozen solid, not meant to melt, or at least not anytime soon.=
"Ugh, that was a waste..."
=He stood on the portion of the frozen lake, and began to manipulate the water to some extent. Thrusting his hands forward, the water he was manipulating froze, but it wasn't infused with negative energy, so it would be able to melt.=
"Maybe if I can manipulate and the condensed negative energy at once...."
=He then would begin to control another wave of water, but this time his hands began to glow with negative energy as he did so.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The next level. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next level.   The next level. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The next level.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Colosseum :: Battleground :: Training Area-
Jump to: