Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Walter's Techniques I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Walter's Techniques

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord
Character Info (Highlight):

Walter's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:02 pm

The Dreadlord chakra. Walter's chakra has evolved from his previous chakra of a vampire. At first he would coat it on his wires and paralyze his foes for consumption. Now his chakra opens up a wide array of new Kido that he uses instead of ninjutsu and his chakra allows him to harden it for defenses, make shields and even make boxes that he can warp other things to to isolate it from space and time. Overtly, this chakra is not harmless to touch but it becomes that way when Walter uses the rain flame. Walter uses this Dreadlord chakra to use his spiritual energy, as such his spiritual energy carries the same properties

My Spiratual energy is vast and it takes the form of black sparkles, floating about in the air. its natural elemental affinity is darkness, but when used combined with the wires it has the ability to paralyze and break down whatever it touches on a molecular level. It can also slow down a person's perception of time. It is able to make one second seem like 100 years for the unfortunate victim to whom it comes in contact with. An regular helping of the drug causes the senses to speed up trillions of times while the relatively "slow" body fails to keep up, resulting in paralysis. Walter's reiatsu is vampiric, meaning, it feeds off the physical manifested energies in the area making itself grow in size making itself stronger. I can also channel it into my strings to make them form tangible objects to strike individuals with at will.

The 13 Graves

The 13 Graves is an ability that stems from Walter being a Dreadlord, at certain points of his body there are knots of chakra, when unleashed these allow him to do amazing things that will trigger when a giant coffin is summoned from the ground.

1st Grave- Allows Walter to summon explosive familiars that are artificial minions, they reform when struck and divide into two more when split in half. They explode violently into grand concussive city wide explosions. Walter can summon as many as he wants and they move as amazing speeds.
Walter's Techniques Corehound2

Walter can also summon infernals mindless titans of strength and power the yellowish flame that binds their limbs is just for show and they will exist and destroy until their time is out. Walter can only summon one for now for their strength is 1000 times that of Walters and can strike the intangible and burn away most defenses with their power
Walter's Techniques Infernal

Walter can summon Void Walkers, these being seem to be storage for energy and use darkness oriented techniques. They can fire concentrated deadly blasts of darkness and absorb most energy they can also split the pain they endure with their opponent as long as they are in range of their special technique
Walter's Techniques 402px-Dim

2nd Grave- Allows Walter to hypnotize opponents, who are in the range of his reiatsu.

I am also a master of Kido lower than 88 and 81 techniques and use them frequently in battle. I also am an adept user of flash stepping able to move a vast number of feet in one flash step.

While training with my Kido, I've learn to make my own rather than using ninjutsu these are associated with my reiatsu and are a variety of bakudo and Hado:

Bakudo

Onyx Web-- Walter using his wires hardened with his reiatsu would manipulate them accordingly to ensnare the opponent like a fly to a spider web, there the opponent would be exposed to a heavy dosage of energy.

Danku,Custom-- Walter's own version of Danku (Bakudo 81) while the regular version relies on sheer spiratual energy to block attacks Walter's version is made of his wires and his spiratual energy, any physical attack that comes to attack this wall is infected instantly the wall stil looks tranparent however.

Black Abyss Imprisonment-- This comes after Onyx Web, which would collapse upon the oppoennt crushing them accordingly this happens at a very fast rate and requires only a couple hand gestures

Doom Puppet-- After attaching the wires to my opponent, I can manipulate my spiratual energy within them making them collapse upon themselves ect.

Fifth Reflect-- erects a temporary wall in front of the caster that can send projectile energy-based attacks back at the attacker.

Reverse Demon-- Nullifies an opponent's energy attack by hitting them with a perfectly equal yet opposite surge of energy.

Eternal Sonata-- Sends the target into a temporary coma. The victim will dream while in the coma. The length of the coma depends on the caster's strength with the spell. It is activated by tapping the target's forehead with the index and middle fingers.

Room of Damnation-- Four giant walls surround target(s) then fire out millions of black chains from all directions and tie them up. The walls then disappear and leave the target(s) trapped.

Spatial Displacement-- Teleports a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells.

Kyokko- Hides the user from sight by bending the light around them for a short period of time. It also masks spiritual pressure and chakra taking the most skilled of sensors to detect

Hado

Web of Shadows-- After scattering the wires throughout an area, the wires would become illuminated with reiatsu and explode violently taking the opponent with it. This explosion is so violent Walter must flash step out of the area before the explosion occurs

Fangs of Demise-- Walter can form his wires into a giant fang like formation that would crash down on the opponent like a lightning bolt, the damage would be internal.

Kongōbaku-- A blast of spherical, black energy similar in strength to a Sōkatsui blast. While both number and classification of this particular spell is not expressly stated, it is clearly a Destructive Spell ranging in highly destructive power.

Gaki Rekkō-- A spell that makes a circle of energy, before firing blasts of purple light from its center in a cage-like formation.

Hyōga Seiran-- A spell that fires a massive wave of black ice capable of freezing its targets and surrounding area as well as destroying a group of Menos Grande through sheer power.

Dread Cubes- These custom Kido cannot be dispelled by reiatsu or any other form of soul based attack. These boxes reject energy from harming it and can warp whatever it to another box. Aside from that what ever is inside is placed in its own separate dimension of space/time rendering them unable to act. Another form of paralysis.

Last edited by Walter on January 1st 2011, 8:35 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:30 pm

So your chakra and wires can deteriorate anything they touch? try again, and/or some serious toning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:34 pm

I know this character from somewhere...but I just can't put my finger on it...
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:36 pm

ill take the serious training for 500 rose...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:38 pm

I said toning, but glad to see you agreed to it, now get to toning. > )
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 7:12 am

Well, now that I think about it. This is about as basic as im going to get.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 11:20 am

Well that's simply not acceptable. I'm now ordering you to tone down your character to the standard limitations of your rank, or you won't be able to roleplay as Walter and have it count. Atom deterioration is yet another unavoidable and physics-breaking power that simply will not be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 11:56 am

Sounds like a Hellsing Character with the wires with a new ability...
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:17 pm

Yeah... thats who Im basing it off of, but anyway... I guess its cool for other genin to zip around with lightspeed and have mastery of all the elements, but I cant delete atoms. W/E ill change it.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:03 pm

Who's a genin that can move at light speed? O.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:27 pm

Know that it will take many lashes with the wires to paralyze someone completely, and for example if you hit someone's arm, it will be paralyzed to the extent that its harder to move, and more shots afterward could then potentially paralyze.

With that in mind, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:32 pm

Im sure at my genin state it would take alot of chakra to paralyze various tanks such as mahk-x, or you... but the enemies Im fighting shouldnt take too much
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:41 pm

Mahk-x is made of diamonds, and you can't paralyze a diamond, silvery one at that {can you?}. I won't speak about myself here, but don't go and assume that others can't take it, especially since your new here. Get a higher rank, and depending on that rank, depends on what changes. Understood?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:43 pm

especaily cuz I have no organs... and the iniside of me is cosmo dust... but no one is supposed to know that
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 8:52 am

How can you be a master of something that you just learned just asking >>
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 8:54 am

im a natural at using spiratual energy and all the kido pretty much come easy to me and as such I can use all of the known kido adeptly.

any other questions?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 8:57 am

Well since you just learned it, it won't be set as powerful crap >> until idk you train with it more to become stronger?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:00 am

Absolutely not. You just learned a new style of energy techniues, there is no possible way at your rank to be a master of even one of them, much less all at once.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:03 am

I learned them two weeks ago through strenuous training over a course of days its perfectly possible, and Ive fought using them over and over and over and over with them getting stronger the more i use them... so its only natural that I get good with using them through repitition.

The kido, are as strong as the users spiratual pressure and how skilled the user is manipulating their spiratual pressure in different forms. Since my spiratual pressure is so vast and plentiful, and since im a natural at soul energy all the kido come easy to me. I mean sure they can be stronger, whatever... but its not going to stop me from using all 1-99, and the more difficult kido I struggle with using anyway and the higher level ones arent as strong as the lower level.

so what is the purpose?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:05 am

Because most captain-level characters can't even use Kido 99, WITH the incantation. You're a Special Jounin. Kido past level 70 or so should simply be overpowering for your very soul at this point. Not to mention mastery of 1-69 would be very unlikely in just two weeks, when most take hundreds of years to master even that many.

((Based off of Bleach where this whole concept came from.))
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:07 am

everything on site is super powered anyway people learn bankai and shikai is a matter of minutes, and I trained to use the various lower level kido without the incantation, like I said... I hardly ever use the higher level ones because they would consume way too much spiratual energy to comlpete.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:09 am

I don't even know what the hell kido is >> I don't watch the show blech cause the second and first time I saw it were as rose put them filler episodes and I lose interest of the seris so I don't watch it xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:10 am

Then don't claim to be a 'master' of anything past Kido 70. This is not negotiable.

And Unknown, nice spam post.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:13 am

more like 90... since I can use 88 and 81, go post on the fight unknown...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 9:13 am

Did I not just say this is non-negotiable? You're not to use anything past level 70. Final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter's Techniques   Walter's Techniques Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walter's Techniques
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next