Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Walter's Story I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Walter's Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord
Character Info (Highlight):

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 6:43 pm

Back Story

No matter how hard I try to forget I cant help but remember the way I was born. My mother and father are a group of elite vampires, pure of blood. . My parents thought of me as an abomination to the vampiric bloodline. I was then forced to serve them as their "butler" for as long as I lived. I was forced to raise and survive for my self, I wasn't even informed that my mother and father were my parents until their death which was the happiest and saddest day of my life. Every day until my parents death I spent training mastering the powers of both the vampire and the werewolf, and eventually left the mansion prison that I was raised in only to wander across Vescrutia and become a ninja. Eventually, I thrived in Vescrutia being an entity of the darkness moving around at night feasting on civilians and such until my body began acting up, not knowing what this was I trained and trained until I harnessed this new power. It seemed that I had evolved into some form of higher vampire. A Dreadlord, one type of Vampire that only manifests once every few millienia. Though my body is still fresh to this power I can harness it in many many ways and hope to master it in the future. That is my purpose

Personality
Since Walter was raised to be a servant, he is primarily very nice. Not really showing much emotion whatsoever due to his upbringing. However, in battle his hybrid instincts manifest themselves making Walter a very skilled fighter wanted to kill his opponents in the worst way possible. He always tries to hide this side of him since it was looked down upon by his parents.

Kekkei Genkai
Walter has come to call this abillity the Blood lust. His blood allows him a form of super strength, speed, and very good sight. He has the strength of all the vampires. He can see pretty much everything on a molecular level, and lock on to anything that gives off a certain scent. But of course he can transform increasing his abilities and overall physique. Aside from that his body can regenerate as long as his limbs are around. Now, that he is a Dreadlord his powers have evolved he has a degree of prediction with his scent and vision and is even stronger and faster he has unlocked a wide degree of powers that involve his Shinigami techniques and entirely new chakras

Last edited by Walter on January 1st 2011, 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 6:56 pm

"Aside from that his body can regenerate as long as his limbs are around."

That's the only part I have a problem with... sure I'm biased but I still need to point out the fact that this came about not even a week after I displayed that ability myself.

Aside from that, it all looks good.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 6:57 pm

Well... I mean, its how regeneration goes. I dont even know you or the fact that you exist, I'm a hybrid so its only natural that I can regenerate... please dont think that I'm biting you. I'm just fulfilling the role of a vampire werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:33 pm

Ugh, a vampire....<< I would say that the regenerating is much, unless your limbs can easily fall off.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:36 pm

So basically this character is like Zakuzu...with the wire crap, but with a hint of the immortal guy Hm...with a dash of vampire, and 1 cup of werewolf? and you get Walter....Hm....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:40 pm

it's alright Walter, Lulu thinks everyone bites him, even though they aren't XD

buuuut they're right, regeneration is a BIT too much...if you wanna regernerate you'll have to tone that done a lot...don't be afraid to ask for help on how you should tone it down
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:42 pm

Actually this is the first itme I've ever gotten on someone's case for biting me, so I'd appreciate it if people didn't start stereotyping me based on one single event.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:48 pm

Rion wrote:
it's alright Walter, Lulu thinks everyone bites him, even though they aren't XD

buuuut they're right, regeneration is a BIT too much...if you wanna regernerate you'll have to tone that done a lot...don't be afraid to ask for help on how you should tone it down

What are you talking about....I never said anything you jump the gun xD anyways, I was just branching what characters he used nothing bad i said....gezz ><
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:52 pm

Ooooohh, Rion meant "Lulu" as Lukas, not Lucius. xD
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:57 pm

WAIT!

now there's three lulu?! I was the 1 and original....

Lucius = Lucy xD
Luxe = Luxe
Lukas = Lulu, Lukey, and etc....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 7:59 pm

Lucius is Lulubell, Lu, and Lucy is a new one. Luxe doesn't have one I believe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 8:03 pm

I meant Lucius, and I was speaking of a rather old incident on the nightmare...though now that I think about it, that was Skye who thought Anji was biting him, and not Lulubell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walter's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter's Story   Walter's Story Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walter's Story
Page 1 of 1