Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The First Sunrise I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The First Sunrise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Neutrality / Cellular Reconfiguration

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 3:51 am

Eta awoke late in the day, his head still throbbing from the process of his creation as well as the weight of responsibility on the one-day-old's shoulders. Such a burden his father had left on him.. He lazily walked into the kitchen, trying to regain his composure still, and hoping to find someone familiar, like perhaps Shinta.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 5:10 am

-Shinta was in the kitchen asleep his head face down in a book. He obviously fell asleep. When Eta walked in his head rose a bit and he put his glasses back into place on his face And gave his neck a small crack.-
"Finnaly awake... Then again I can't talk can I .."
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 12:25 pm

Eta lightly smiled, but didn't really respond to him at first. He sat at a nearby table with his chin in his hands, his rapidly grown mind still analyzing everything. Finally, a thought came to him.

"Shinta.. you do have all the memories of Vash stored in that brain of yours, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 12:30 pm

"hmm?"
-SHinta was slightly taken aback at the question and thought for a moment before speaking.-
"Yes Every last one. Every feeling he ever felt as each of his memories happend I feel them too When looking back at them. memories are one of the most powerful things that reside in your mind."
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 12:34 pm

"I see.."

It was a bit clearer to him now of Shinta's intentions based on that fact. Perhaps he could trust this man completely afterall.

"Perhaps that's why someone like you would understand me as you do.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 12:40 pm

"Hmm.. Perhaps then again I was the one .. Making the clones ..Of course Vash was.... Different then you in the fact I only split half of myself off in order to create him.
But yes.. Since I got him back.. Odlly enough.. I feel like I'm living in his legacy around here. "

-Shinta sat up now and put his elbow's on the table clasping his fingers together.-
"However None of that is influencing my decisions. Eta-kun I want to help you because .. I failed to help someone close to me a long time ago. And since then .. I don't like to see anyone become a victim who doesn't deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 12:51 pm

He knew there were differences between him and Vash, but Eta simply had to make some kind of connection to the world he was living in, independently now. He closed his eyes and put his head down on the table, somehow content with the answer.

"Ah.. I see."

His ears twitched for a couple seconds, and he bolted upright, sensing something coming their way. Rather, two somethings. He cursed his connection still to Lucius for giving away his location, before turning back to Shinta with hard eyes.

"The last two of his minions are about to make their appearance.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 12:54 pm

'Are you immune to poison?'
-SHinta stood up and looked at Eta taking his stance infront of himl. Weird claws bearing instead of hands -
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 4:01 pm

"I am.. but so are they."

He began to form an orange variant of the mask Lucius always used to defend himself against airborne toxins.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:11 am

"O , Don't worry you don't breath this poison in.. "
-In shinta's Hands formed two short swords he lazily called the Poi Swords. Throughout his life Shinta had fused every poison he ever came in contact with into the sword . So When this sword even gives someone a small cut they become inflicted with thousands of different ailments.-
"Alright , I'll Try and make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:45 am

A loud crash could be heard from a far end of the Manor, as energy poured out to crush down an entire section of it. Through the hole made in the wall stood two beings, looking slightly identical to each other.. They both made their presence known, and had planned it that way from the start.

The First Sunrise Epsilon The First Sunrise Zeta

The two stood sid by side, eyes closed and red energy crackling around them both. The combined pools of their chakra were temporarily merged, creating an even more massive presence than two seperate men...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:03 am

-Shinta walked ou the door and down the hall way untill he saw the two of them. Making sure Eta wasn't far behind. He took a quick look around. In a confined area He easily had the landscape advantage.-
"I'm Sorry . But it's time for my daily bath . You two...... Aren't welcome here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:19 pm

Epsilon spoke first, in one of Lucius's elegant yet threatening tones.

"Unfortunately, that isn't your decision to make, Urashura. Now, while we have no intentions of fighting you here, all we're after is our missing link.."

He eyed Eta almost hungrily, while Zeta beside him merely glared and observed the scene.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 11:38 pm

"What .. This guy here? I wonder why you want him so badly. hmm?'
-Shinta held his head slightly toward eta and whispered. "go for the guy on the right." And with that jetted down the hall. He however didn't run straght . Infact he bounced down the hall it was like a pinball that had lots of energy and was traped in a small corridor bouncing everyhich way with no pattern. From the floor to the left wall to the right wall to the ceiling so on In a red blur Comming down at Zeta in an odd angle with his swords. Aiming in a hard place to block which was his left ankle. -
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 1:24 pm

Eta nodded and quickly began to build up his Orange chakra in his hands. Not having a solid weapon of any sort, he'd have to rely on chakra alone. Either way, he began backing into the dining hall to get more room, just waiting for Epsilon to do something..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 1:31 pm

Zeta's left foot was completely cut off, and he made no real movement otherwise in his body. He just eyed Shinta stooping at his feet, saying nothing at all. As the left foot started quickly regenerating, he raised the self-mending stub and formed several large spikes of solid Negation energy at his foot. In roughly two seconds it was completely mended, and he brought the foot and its glowing red spikes down, hard, onto Shinta.

---

Epsilon grinned as the boy backed up, sensing his fear even before the fight started. He figured Eta's scrambled energy carried no knowledgeable offensive power, so he easily had an advantage. Epsilon lunged straight forward, forming two small, red daggers in either hand. Spinning slightly, he slashed straight for Eta's face and torso in one go.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 1:48 pm

-Shinta brought his hand up to grab the foot coming down it seeming to pierce into his hand as he did so. The blood trickled down his arm But he gave only a small laugh.-
"There are way's around regeneration you know. I wasn't aiming to cut your foot off. Infact I figured you would have moved and I would have got a scratch in."

-He rose still holding the foot he gave the lucius a soft toss out the hole he came in.-

"These blades are formulated to automatically inflict every manor of your blood stream and chakra lines with hundreds of thousands of poisons. Some not too harmful some fatal. Some made specifically to combat demons and some made to combat angels.

Something tells me whatever immunity you have wont be enough.. To last all of them out for very long. And the simple way around your negation energy is to overpower it with chakra stronger then you can produce to negate it."

-SHinta then pointed his finger at the hole in the wall. as He did so a beam the size of the whole wall came barreling out at his foe. The similar orange color to negation energy It seems he didn't waste his time when he was studying. However the only thing on his mind now was hoping Eta would last out till he got there.-
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 10:15 am

Eta could only let out a hand in a lat-minute move, as a bright flash of orange shone. At the daggers Epsilon had attacked with were two immaterial, floating blades, quite small in their size. However, they were powerful enough to completely stop the lunge Epsilon had made, giving Eta a bit more time to gather chakra for another defence...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 1:22 pm

Zeta was certainly in a pinch, but kept his straight, serious face throughout the conversation. After being thrown out the wall, he quickly formed a single tendril to pull Shinta down with him. It was done just as he was saying the last word of the monologue, so it should have been a surprise enough move to ensnare him and pull him outside with him. Afterwards, Zeta would casually stand in front of him.

"My task is to ensure the successful capture of clone Eta. All else is irrelevant."

---

Epsilon was caugh off guard with Eta's block, but merely exerted enough physical pressure to ward away the energy blades. Dissipating the daggers back into raw chakra, he pointed a finger at Eta, in the shape of a gun. Lucius's signature Crimson Bolt began to charge.

"Avoid this, faulty clone..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 14th 2009, 8:28 am

-Shinta was grabbed and landed outside gracefully. His mutation wrapping around the tendril instead of the other way around. When he was out the tendril was ejected from the mutation.-
"That is... The most pathetic thing I ever heard but spoken like a true Pawn I suppose. Soon your body will shut down and you will have a painful death. That doesn't bother you? If that's really true then I can stop feeling bad for.."

-Shinta was now maybe 10 feet away from zeta with a sly smirk bare on his face . His swords dissipated and he moved his unarmed hand over the ground and then flicked his wrist up. Out of the ground came a surging explosive pillar of massive dark energy from under Zeta's feet He doubted from Lucius chakra level he could negate that much surging chakra.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 12:59 pm

Zeta made motions to avoid the pillar as he felt its chakra vaguely under the ground, but the poison seemed to even be slowing down his reaction time. The dark pillar completely severed his left forearm, and worse, it left a stub where it hit. The arm was now impossible to regenerate. Realizing what had happened, Zeta calmly rose to his feet and decided to respond to Shinta's remarks..

"You fail to realize that we are all pawns to Lucius, as was our purpose for even existing. Evidently, Eta fails to realize this as well.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 5:42 am

"Eta-kun has the ability to see the world in a different light.. Someone like you couldn't possibly understand..cause your far to programed to not understand.

Now Im worried for Eta-kuns saftey so im going to have to bid you Aidu.'

-Shinta made one hand sign and out of the ground came came three chains out of three dark portals . The Dark chains embedded with orion chakra aimed to hold the three remaining limbs in place if he wasn't able to dodge.

WIthout a secound to spare he would apear from a portal of his own sword drawn in a knelling position infront of Zeta comming up with a powerful upper cut slash full of explosive chakra.-
"Zues upbringing."
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 3:16 pm

As the bolt hit, Eta had nowhere to run and nothing to defend with. His own natural signature was enough to do no real permanent damage though, as it hit him square in the chest. He was sent flying back into a hard, sturdy brick wall, falling limp to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 3:19 pm

As Zeta was consumed by the Orion chakra, he closed his eyes. His voice even seemed to echo as he spoke his final words.

"What a pity... you're too late."

---

Epsilon held his hat as he walked over to the unconcious boy, picking him up by his scarf. Ensuring that he wouldn't wake up for a while with a jolt of dark energy through his skull, he propped him on his shoulder and began to casually stride out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 3:30 pm

-Shinta would turn and walk back into the house through the hole by the time he made it to where Eta was they were already gone.
He scratched the side of his head and gave a soft sigh. He had hoped Eta would be able to manage himself for at least that short amount of time.-
'I'd better track down there location.."
-Shinta would dissapear via a dark portal.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sunrise   The First Sunrise Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The First Sunrise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: